An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and dynamic health and CPG - Consumer Packaged Goods products company. Located in Commerce, MI We are looking for a multi-talented marketing person to help our company continue to grow as we lead the healthy candy category!
This candidate will work with the core team to drive consumer demand of Zolli Candy with consumers, healthcare providers and influencers. Transparent, open communication and execution of the day-to-day activities, as well as work on various sales and marketing initiatives. This position will report to the company Manager and will need to be able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment. Highly organized, positive can-do attitude, strong work ethic, business judgement or experience are traits of ideal candidate.
As a small organization with a BIG opportunity and vision, every person matters, and their contributions and efforts are visible and make a difference. Being a self-starter, ability to work independently and in groups effectively, being creative, resourceful, analytical, driving growth with open communication and problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy and plan with focus on growth of Zolli Candy by leveraging and communicating authenticity of Zolli Candy Mission and story.
- Participates in the overall support and execution of all Brand Marketing activities associated with the development and execution of content and collateral for POP materials, social media, website content, package development, consumer and healthcare professional engagement activities, PR events, trade shows, and national promotions.
- Collaborates with creative, interactive and experiential resources to produce compelling brand communications consistent with the brand/product position.
- Assist in management, review, approval and tracking of marketing collateral and advertising calendar
- Work closely with sales and create effective stories and content for use in all marketing and communications materials.
- Participates in the overall marketing strategy and tactical execution with the broader team to achieve goals and targets.
- Manage outside vendors on various marketing projects, merchandise initiatives, public relations activities and advertising plans to ensure they are delivered on-time, within the scope of the plan and within budget.
- Collaborate to develop strong campaigns and promotions, attend select customer and industry meetings to keep abreast of trends and topics to enact campaigns to leverage Zolli Candy leadership role as America's healthy treat.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, and if applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Art, Graphics Design or equivalent field of study
- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally using the English Language
- Minimum of 1 year CPG business or Retail industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- A passion for and understanding of marketing brand communications and content
- Direct response experience a plus
- Social media development experience
- Influencer marketing
- Media planning, buying and analysis a plus
- Marketing to Moms or Healthcare Provider experience
- Good marketing/planning skills
- Consumer experience development
- Design skills and familiarity with Adobe
- Retailer presentation development
- Demonstrated collaborative and organizational skills
- Experience in leading and managing projects and programs effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in MS Office
Attention all applicants for the Product Marketing Manager
In order to be considered for this position and to work at this company you must review the Alina Morse's TED Talk “Why I eat Candy!”. You Tube
and read Our Story at
. After reviewing the TED talk and Our Story you must submit a cover letter that only speaks to why you would be a good addition to the team and our story.
Please answer the following question in your cover letter:
How did the TED talk and Our Story make you feel to want to apply for this position and work at our company?
YOUR COVER LETTER MUST NOT INCLUDE ANY ITEMS REGARDING YOUR SKILL SETS. We will have your resume for that.
If we do not receive a cover letter as stated above, you will not be considered for this position.
Location/Region: Near Detroit, MI