We currently have an opportunity for a Quality Manager located at our facility in Richmond, Virginia.
As a Quality Manager, you will provide leadership of the plant’s quality and productivity improvement initiatives as well have responsibility for leading the Q&P team. You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, deploy and maintain the plant's quality and continuous improvement systems.
- Work in coordination with the RCP Business Unit quality team on the development and implementation of quality policies, specifications and test procedures.
- Provide analysis of data.
- Support cost reduction & process improvement projects.
- Coordinate and champion the plant’s efforts to pass all RCP and customer-driven 3rd party audits and inspections.
Ultimately, you will lead and champion Operational Excellence across the site and promote sharing of best practices across all sites in the business unit.
You will love it here if…
- You are independent but also team-oriented
- You thrive in a fast paced, interactive environment
- You pay attention to the details
We need you to have:
- BS/BA degree in Business or Technical Discipline or a minimum of 5 years of quality management experience or process improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- 5-7 years of process improvement or related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities, including Excel
- rong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate up, down and across the organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of LEAN principles. Experience implementing LEAN processes.
Icing on the cake:
- Metallurgical background
- MBA or other advanced degree is a plus
- ASQ Certified Quality Technician/Engineer/Professional Quality/Statistical Application certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Packaged Goods
Location/Region: Richmond, VA