We are offering an Operational Cost Analyst opportunity where you can build your career as part of an experienced leadership team. The position is located at our Red Bluff, CA plant.
You will have Accounting and Financial control of the manufacturing facility with the support of Corporate and the Plant Leadership Team. This position will interact with every facet of Operations, Engineering, Finance, Environmental, and Inventory Control. You will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze and decide on capital investments
- Support audit activities and establish best practices
- Prepare Annual Plan and forecasts for the business
- Evaluate economic returns/benefits continuous improvement projects
- Provide month-end analytical support and reporting
- Present performance results to leadership team
In this exciting role, you will influence the business performance, ensure accountability and accuracy, and work towards continuous improvement of processes.
You will love it here if…
- You have a strong process orientation with track record of process improvement
- You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
- You pay great attention to detail
- You enjoy working with a team
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Project valuation/analysis skills to support/make decisions.
- Budgeting and Month-End analysis/reporting experience
- Systems capabilities including ERP systems (SAP a plus), Microsoft Office, Excel a must and Power BI a plus, Hyperion Essbase, and Data Warehouse skills.
- Soft Skills: Candidates with good communication, teamwork, and leadership skills combined with a curious and analytical nature thrive in our culture.
Icing on the cake:
- Experience in the consumer product goods (CPG) industry
CPG, CPGjobs, Consumer Goods, Consumer Packaged Goods
Location/Region: Red Bluff, CA