Ocean Spray is looking for a talented, driven and customer focused Senior Helpdesk Technician to join our Information Technology team. The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administer and support all audio-visual equipment, setup for business events, perform video editing, and digital photography.
• Provide functional support for a Cisco video conferencing environment and physical end points.
• Image and deploy computer hardware and desktop software utilizing Microsoft Configuration Manager
• Provide functional support, user training, and problem resolution for all desktop software including Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 product suite, antivirus software, VPN client, and web browsers
• Provide technical support to end-users both remote and deskside as well as mobile devices
• Resolve escalated complex support issues
• Maintain hardware inventory, time tracking, documentation, and data retention requirements
• Support various client update projects and SaaS rollouts
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
• High school diploma is required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Broad knowledge of Intel based computer hardware. Ability to diagnose, trouble-shoot, research and break/fix basic computer hardware and software issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite, Windows operating system networking environment, printer functions, remote connectivity.
• Experience supporting mobile devices including tablets and smart phones
• Ability to work independently or collectively in a team environment, think strategically and champion change.
• Must possess exceptional communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA