We are looking for an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to join our global team! The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA and relocation assistance will be provided.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with internal teams to manage the online assortment, promotions, and overall product presentation for key retail partner sites.
· Partner to create a multi-channel shopping experience and leverage content creation and experience across all channels of distribution.
· Collaborate with brand marketing and sales to develop content that drives consideration/sales and improves consumer awareness/ engagement
· Oversee and drive ROI via performance-based and brand-building marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and successfully attract and retain customers.
· Analyze and report on relevant business metrics to understand the health, challenges and eCommerce growth opportunities
· Assess financial performance of marketing programs against projections and KPI’s
· Understand and support upcoming product launches so that are strategically integrated into the digital landscape with key retail partners.
· Monitor developing eCommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities, recommend and execute new initiatives
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 5-7 years of relevant experience required.
· Experience with Amazon strongly preferred
· Ability to translate brand vision to the digital landscape through consistent, seamless experience to the customer
· Proven track record in developing integrated marketing programs (paid search, SEO, email marketing, online display advertising, social, etc.)
· Functional understanding of managing all aspects of a direct-to-consumer business
· Strong analytical skills including Google Analytics
· Passionate about digital/eCommerce space and abreast of key trends, benchmarks and innovations in the industry
· Strong business acumen and collaborative skills to liaise with cross functional Ocean Spray teams
· Must have a fiery and focused drive with an exceptional ability to define and communicate strategy and execute flawlessly
· Must thrive on creative collaboration and demonstrate inspiring leadership ability
· Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business goals with the long term vision needed to advance in the fast paced, rapidly evolving ecommerce industry
· Forward thinking, fostering an innovative eCommerce marketing culture that is customer-centric and not afraid to take risks in order to advance the business
Our Global eCommerce team has accelerated growth with recent wins such as!
· Aggressively grown top eCommerce accounts in past year
· Added new top tier online retailer to our portfolio
· Achieved the number one best seller in snacks category
· Listed in number one spot on “How New Releases” list on top eCommerce site
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA