Advance your career as a Senior National Account Executive - Club supporting our BJ’s Business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. Working closely with key customer contacts, you will lead and own the responsibility of driving profitable business growth, within high volume categories, and influence all purchasing decisions of customers. Your outstanding business acumen, senior level selling skills and effective communication will foster consensus building required to meet revenue goals for both Kellogg’s and your customer. All while continuing to build your successful career in a thriving company culture and world of opportunity.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Account Development – Serving as the primary contact for category buyers, you will create annual account level business plans across all categories. These plans will set objectives to support all brands through merchandising, promotions, advertising, club space, pricing and new products.
- Strategic Partnerships – Educating and developing rapport with internal and external customers, you will promote partnerships, seek feedback and proactively addressing customer needs and requests.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for achieving Profit & Loss metrics.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma / GED
- Sales, Marketing, Category Management, or Consumer/Shopper Marketing experience
- Top National Account Customer Experience and Head Quarter Penetration (in either a direct selling or partnership resource capacity, i.e. Marketing, Category Management, etc.)
- Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Industry related work experience
- Advanced project/process skillset, including experience in P&L’s, financial analysis, as well as superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to work in conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints.
- BA/BS Degree
- Sales experience in the Club Channel
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
- Prior experience with Syndicated Data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI)
The ideal candidate will reside in the Boston, MA metro area, but there may be flexibility for candidates located within driving distance of the customer.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods