At Ecolab, you can help take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. With our worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans, you will have the opportunity to own your future and impact what matters. Are you ready to make an impact?
Ecolab is searching for Territory Managers for future opportunities within our Institutional division in the Hanover and Lebanon, NH market.
Within our industry leading Institutional division, this outside sales offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Following the completion of training, you will obtain the opportunity to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with training, regular and emergency service and sales demonstrations
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained by demonstrating safe equipment use
Candidate must reside within 20 miles of Hanover or Lebanon, NH
Weekend Rotation: 1 in 4
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of outside sales experience
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 50 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical problem solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Location/Region: Concord, NH