Responsible for the timely execution of new and continuing projects, as directed by our retailers and SAS Management. Works closely with cross-functional teams, including the Retailers Management, SAS Leadership and other departments within Daymon.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Works with all stakeholders to gain agreement, manage execution, & brings projects to closure
- Facilitates communication meetings between internal organizations and project teams to drive successful projects
- Resolves problems as they surface & recommend solutions. Escalate when necessary.
- Assembles & coordinates project staff
- Works within project budget if applicable
- Monitors and tracks projects (tasks, completion, resources, etc.) and keeps all stakeholders informed of the project status. Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools. Reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Quality assurance to ensure output meets all standards for excellence
- Implements project changes & interventions to achieve project outputs
- Conducts project evaluations & assessment of results
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Executes strategic initiatives for the sub-function
- Partners with business units to ensure support of strategic objectives for internal customers.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the industry landscape and best practices.
- Influences effectively
- Relationship management with internal and external clients
A) Experience Required
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree; Preferred: CAPM or PMP certification preferred
- 1-2 years; Preferred: 3+ years of progressive, professional work experience
B) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Accountable for specific performance
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
- Exceptional work ethic
- Customer Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Drive for Results
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Manages Diversity
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Personal Learning
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI