In this role, you will partner with a broad range of cross-functional people to lead the Special K brand within Morning foods to growth. You will be the voice of the Special K consumer and shopper for all topics, including innovation,/renovation marketing communications, experience planning, commercial activation, and analysis, understanding and interpretation of in-market performance.
You will work with agency partners on creative, as well as media. You will interact with senior leadership on a regular basis due to the high-profile nature of this brand. In addition, because Special K is a global brand, you will partner with your global counterparts to ensure brand consistency, and you will help be the voice of the US Special K consumer to the global team by providing a US-market lens for them.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collaboration is Key – Let’s work together! You will align with the Special K Leadership team to shape priorities and develop an insights strategy to support goals.
- New Ideas Welcome! – Did a light bulb just go off? Tell us more! You will lead the development and evaluation of new ideas with dependable and insightful tools to provide Special K Morning Foods teams with a strong understanding of consumer potential for our innovative ideas.
- Analytics Drive Actions – What’s the trend? You will use consumer insights to identify trends and create a compelling case for prioritizing projects. You will drive organizational adoption of actionable items by bringing our consumers perceptions to life.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Ability to translate research and analytics understanding into strong implications and recommendations for the business
- Ability to influence and collaborate with executive level leaders, both by formal and informal communications and presentations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting agendas
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MBA or Master’s degree in marketing, business management, or related field
- Previous experience with multi-category brands
- Supervisory/managerial experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Battle Creek, MI