For assigned territory, lead the prioritization of brand programs and support the localization of playbook strategy and initiatives across the portfolio.
● Support the localization of the national portfolio strategy as detailed in the brand Playbooks
o Brand and market prioritization of activities
o Multi - Channel specific plans
o National Promotion direction
o TPS areas of focus
o Effective alignment of resources
o Value added pack strategy
o Coupon strategy
o Commercial Plans
● Manage market specific activity plans ensuring appropriate alignment of time and effort and that all of the resources/tools are in the right place at the right time. Coordinate and communicate across local team to ensure efficiency in execution of plans.
o Coordinates market visits, blitzes, and ambassador visits with the local team
o Leads local market planning and GAP discussions between field marketing and local markets
o Leads the process of developing incremental programs with the local markets and territory finance
● Manage activity trackers (Eclips TMF plans), ensuring markets are updating throughout the course of the year
o Own the Program Performance Management Tool with your finance counterpart to ensure key programs are consistently planned and evaluated in a timely manner.
● Partner with the Territory Finance Managers and analysts to provide thorough evaluation and feedback on critical in market activity
● Partner with Territory Manager on content development of TPS tertile review with distributor leadership
● Create local selling tools as appropriate and communicate broader tool needs through SAMIE team
● Manage the strategy and prioritization behind national promotions, POS, and gift process within the local market
o Coordinate product allocation processes with local markets
● Maintain market profiles including:
o Key demographic overview
o Channel segmentation
o Merchandisable account universe
● Aides in the development and implementation of local marketing extensions in support of national brand platforms which may include, but are not limited to print elements, activation tools / mechanics and other local POS (where applicable and as directed)
o Leveraging local sponsorships in partnership with Field Marketing Manager. Communicate FMM localized plans to local sales team.
o Taking local ideas and developing into 360˚ program with support of Field Marketing and Local Sales teams
● Partner with key distributor contacts (where applicable and as directed) to manage communication and prioritization of activities within the distributor house. Could include:
o Distribution of B-F information and key selling tools
o Customer Service guides
o New Item set-up information
o Marketing programs and promotions
o POS coordination
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of sales & marketing experience, or 9+ years of relevant experience in Beverage Alcohol Industry
● Strong Organization/project management skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate very effectively in a collaborative, matrix environment
● Strong verbal and written communicator who can create clear images through words
● Experience developing successful internal and external partnerships
● Strong results orientation
● Ability to set priorities and maintain them. This role requires someone who is able to manage many projects simultaneously.
● Independent thinking that demonstrates commitment for your ideas. Willingness to take risks.
● Ability and willingness to travel 30-40% of the time
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Boston, MA