This role specifically will support the Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain and Kellogg’s Special K Brands within the Portable Wholesome Snacks (PWS) team. Both of these brands are key components in continued growth for Kellogg’s Snacks moving forward.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Voice of the Consumer - You will drive organizational adoption of actionable items by bringing our consumers perceptions to life for both Nutri-Grain and Special K. You will use consumer insights to identify trends and create a compelling case for prioritizing projects.
- Collaboration is Key – Let’s work together! You will align with a cross-functional team to shape priorities and develop an insights strategy to support the PWS Team.
- Evolving Brands Through Insight – Nutri-Grain and Special K are both established brands in the marketplace, but we are aiming to bring in new consumers into these brands. You will be bringing our changing consumer demographic to life, especially Millennials, people of color including Hispanics, and different income dynamics.
- New Ideas Welcome! – Did a light bulb just go off? Tell us more! You will lead the development and evaluation of new ideas with dependable and insightful tools to provide our business with a strong understanding of consumer potential for our new product ideas.
- Top-Notch Tools – You will partner with key vendors to continually refine and improve our consumer discovery solutions. You will have access to ground-breaking media/advertising analysis data to continue to help optimize Nutri-Grain’s and Special K’s commercial plan.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive Insights/Market Research experience
- Ability to identify and prioritize key business issues, translate them into objectives and match research tools with business needs
- Ability to break down and summarize research information
- Experience in executing, analyzing and developing recommendations based on several key methodologies
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Master’s Degree, MBA or International Equivalent
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Battle Creek, MI