EcoSure, as one is one of the fastest growing divisions of Ecolab, specializes in providing superior quality assurance solutions to the restaurant, hospitality, supermarket, contract management, and food processing industry. EcoSure’s services focus on food safety, workplace safety, guest experience, and product quality. Utilizing a global field force to evaluate client facilities, EcoSure provides detailed data and summary reporting to the customer.
As an EcoSure Account Manager, based in Naperville, IL, you will enjoy working in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere that nurtures your entrepreneurial spirit and respects your abilities. EcoSure can also offer high potential career opportunities, due to our commitment to promoting from within! With EcoSure and Ecolab, our growth is your ticket.
The Account Manager position plays a critical role in delivering complete food safety, workplace safety and brand standards solutions to Ecolab’s customers through customer contact, customized program development, daily program maintenance, and Field Specialist support.
- Customer communication which includes managing customer requests until completion
- Primary customer contact for assigned projects
- Lead the development of compelling and insightful executive review presentations
- Present engaging executive reviews to C-level stakeholders
- Communication with field specialists and field leadership to ensure successful management of customer programs
- Provide internal departments with client expectations and coordinate support for customer projects
- Leverage data analytics to provide customers with relevant insights into their business
- Provide recommendations for business growth backed by data analysis and driven by customer need or industry standards
- Respond and manage ad hoc/custom reporting requests by coordinating with internal teams to ensure customer needs are met
- Provide leadership in all areas of project development including project milestones, timelines, specialist training/reference materials, evaluation form layout, and development
- Assist with new business development and manage pilot programs for assigned projects
- Provide status reports to Operations Manager on customer projects
- Provide status reports/data to internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as Food Science, Environmental Health, Business, Math, Marketing, or Hospitality
- 2+ years in customer service, account management or project management
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight for business (local and domestic)
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Experience with FDA Food Code
- Database experience and basic knowledge of statistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to resolve customer problems in a professional manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects that require timeliness and accuracy
Location/Region: Naperville, IL