We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Cost Accountant located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois.
As a Senior Cost Accountant, you will have the opportunity to conduct critical standard costing, conversion costs and reconciliations between standards and actuals. You will also provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts, developing nonstandard reports and statements, and forecasting.
- Participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams on special projects
- Interpret and identify trends or deviations from standards
- Calculate an record monthly adjustments
- Monitor accounting and perform reconciliations
You will play an integral role forecasting and reflecting the interrelations of accounting, cost budgeting, or comparable information in a highly collaborative environment.
You will love it here if…
- You enjoy solving problems
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are analytical
- You pay great attention to details
We need you to have:
- BA/BS in accounting
- 6+ years of related professional and progressive Accounting experience
- Experience with large automated financial systems such as SAP or JDE
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- CPA certification
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL