We are searching for a Senior Tax Analyst - International to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Tax Analyst, you will provide transfer pricing and international support to the RGHL Tax department located in Lake Forest, IL. This role will share and take a leading role in responsibility for the overall, design, implementation, management, and documentation of the various transfer pricing policies and processes on a worldwide basis. You will have the opportunity to:
- Monitor local entity financial performance and adjust transfer pricing on a proactive basis to assure that arm’s length profitability objectives are maintained.
- Provide assistance to defense transfer pricing methodology through local documentation and tax audit assistance.
- Liaison with regional and business unit personnel to build awareness of global transfer pricing methodologies, processes, and compliance responsibilities.
- Ensure strong internal controls over transfer pricing processes pursuant to SOX 404 requirements.
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company and will enhance and implement key tax processes to optimize efficiencies and reduce errors.
You will love it here if…
- You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You pay great attention to details
- You are independent but enjoy working with a dynamic team
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Tax or combined experience in Tax and Accounting
- Experience in a Big 4 firm or within a tax department of a major company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- CPA certification
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle and CorpTax
- International experience
- Experience work global transfer pricing
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL