The Ingredient Technology team at Ocean Spray is looking for a Business Development Manager for our EMEA business!
The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA. Relocation assistance available.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads development and execution of annual Business Plans. Direct the development of annual account business plans; strategy and business tactics by identifying growth markets and sectors.
- Champion of Broker/Partner Team Development (training, orientation, coaching, motivation). Manage performance and monitor progress vs. plan with regards to volumes, pricing and profit.
- Direct and participate in the Quarterly Broker Review Meetings and provide input into preparation of Broker selling tools
- Penetrates customer’s key decision makers, understand their business model and key initiatives to meet customer needs and Ocean Spray business objectives
- Co-ordinate with Ocean Spray internal departments, Quality, R&D, Marketing to facilitate Broker and customer requests
- Direct the execution of key recommendations based on Top to Top meetings with key customers
- Identify new product opportunities within current capability and potential new platforms
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Excellent collaboration, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Financial modeling and scenario planning skills
- Understanding of Tax Compliance
- Strong managerial leadership
- 30% International Travel
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA