We are hiring a Content Marketing leader to help connect and engage our users to insightful analysis and meaningful product and marketing experiences. This role will work cross-functionally with marketing, PR, and business development to achieve strategic goals through leveraging content marketing, media and SEO best practices. You’ll own distinct business goals and objectives as well as develop strategies to increase our organic reach through link building, content distribution, social media, and strategic partnerships as well as working with PR and other teams to execute content campaigns.
• Design and lead engaging social media campaigns that drive distinct business objectives
• Head all blogging, media, and organic content creation efforts
• Manage designers, inbound strategists, and other organic media
• Work cross-functionally to ensure content is created with SEO best practices in mind to achieve overall business objectives.
• Develop social, SEO, and content audits to ascertain areas of opportunity.
• Design content campaigns to engage and build relationships with influencers
• Develop a scalable link building and outreach strategy in partnership with PR
• Develop a comprehensive and disciplined approach to reporting for SEO and Content Marketing that demonstrates the effectiveness of our efforts relative to our competition. Track and report against these KPIs for SEO and content projects
• BA/BS degree in marketing or related field; MBA a plus
• 5+ years of related marketing experience
• Deep expertise in tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, WordPress, Moz, Ahrefs
• Leader in SEO best practices
• Creative and strategic thinker. Not only can you build great links but terrific content.
• Experience in media creation—Audio, Video, Graphical
• Expertise in informing content development and distribution
• Experience in deep dive keyword analysis and developing link building and related content distribution strategies
• Ability to analyze complex data sets is required. Ability to extract data from a database is a plus.
• Strong and clear presentation skills; must be comfortable communicating to all levels including executives.
Experience in leading and owning strategic vendor relationships
Today, we live in the knowledge economy where success hinges on who and what you know. Although finding answers to simple questions has never been easier (thanks Google), the growing complexity of the challenges that we face often demand considerations from specialized knowledge and skillsets across multiple disciplines and expertise. Given the scarcity these types of resources, individuals and businesses often lack convenient, affordable access to the information necessary to make clear decisions about their strategy, team, or careers with confidence.
Promeets is a knowledge marketplace that empowers people and organizations to get the quick answers and training necessary to tackle complex problems.
We enable users to search across our vast community elite experts and easily schedule 1-on-1 video or in-person meetings to get the answers and feedback they need while avoiding information overload. Rather than having to rely on expensive consulting agencies or career coaches, people get access to on-demand expert knowledge and personalized training at affordable rates with satisfaction guaranteed.