ektello is seeking a candidate ready for their next big JOB! This is an amazing opportunity to join a MAJOR brand in the hospitality industry. This is a full-time position as a Senior Content Strategist in Miami!
We are seeking a content strategist with a level of expertise in SEO! The Sr. Content Strategist will function in a full-cycle capacity involving analysis, planning, review and distribution of content.
What is the focus of this position? The primary responsibilities include overseeing the content marketing efforts from concept to launch and post-launch strategic efforts. The strategist will be actively managing website content and SEO.
1. Maintain content strategy, editorial calendars, style guides, metadata frameworks, content migration and assist with the technical integration of content
2. Working cross-functionally with all marketing teams and internal creatives to execute content for the website, online articles, and product communications
3. Must be an expert in delivering a guest experience byway of content strategy to tell compelling stories
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively manage and oversee all content marketing activities across the North America market
- Ensures that all content is developed and merchandised to drive search results, conversion, present positive user experience and delivers on brand vision
- Skilled in working alongside a UX/design team to ensure photo strategy aligns with the brand
- Works with team of content producers to implement all website copy, product communications, online articles and other appropriate content types, within our style and tone guidelines
- Collaborates with SEO specialist to ensure proper implementation of title tags and meta descriptions, text and graphical ads, asset optimization
- Partners with SEO specialist to ensure content is data driven and relevant to guest search
- Execute test plans for optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content
- Review metrics to grow online presence and share findings with management team
- Analyzes and reports content success and makes improvement recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 years of content and/or digital experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with content management system
- Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, CMS are preferred.
- Familiarity with SEO and data driven content creation.
- Comfortable analyzing reports and providing insights on content performance.
ektello is a national staffing firm that places Creative, Marketing, Digital and Information Technology talent. With a team of experienced industry veterans we have developed a global network to ensure great service for our talent network and our clients. We provide business savvy, creative and technically proficient individuals with great opportunities to grow their careers.
At ektello, we are all about delivering the best experience for both our talent and clients. Our goal is to create the most seamless career search and hiring process, while always providing the most experienced talent.
We believe that each person brings a unique set of skills and each position requires the same.
Our Talent is Connecting the two!
Check out a full list of job opportunities: http://ektello.com/search-jobs/