Why hasn't anyone invented this before?"
Please read full description and submit application only here in the Google Form. Email applications will not be reviewed:
We're a fun startup in Seattle, WA with a cool product that is the first-of-its kind for the outdoors but also everyday lifestyle. Our company is growing and we need help from someone like you with coordinating and innovating our digital marketing. There's 6 of us but you'll have a main role helping our Director with marketing initiatives.
DO YOU LOVE TO?
-Get stuff done
-Make people happy getting them the product and value that they will love
-Set and achieve goals
-Work under pressure, and also taking time to celebrate/appreciate success
-Be detailed and organized
-Be part of a young & energetic team
-Learn & grow professionally (sometimes we don't talk about the task but instead how to do a task better)
-Push your limits
-You follow directions, and when you need to you make your own if they are better
-Take initiative with your own marketing ideas
-Establish and maintain relationships online and locally
If so far that is you, keep reading...
DO YOU HAVE?
UNIQUENESS - Our product and brand is unique. There is nothing like it out there. This means you have to harness how you are unique and make our customers realize they are unique too.
PASSION - You must be crazy obsessed about digital marketing. It's your expertise and you want to master the skills. Whether that is Facebook ads, Influencer partnerships, or growth-hacking with new tools.
GROWTH - The deep hunger to learn and grow. We're looking for a sharp mind we can invest in and continue to grow and let flourish. A positive attitude and a continuous learning/improvement mindset is a must.
What's in it for you?
This is very unique opportunity to work in fast-paced, hyper-growth startup. The right candidate for this position will have an entrepreneurial approach and seek out solutions to complex problems relevant for your role.
We are recognized worldwide with connections with impactful and influential media, investors, micro-celebrities, and brands in various industries (outdoors, marketing, travel, home, sports, military/medical, and others ALL WITH ONE UNIQUE PRODUCT).
Qualifications/You will be responsible for:
- The main aspect of the role will be assisting the Director of Ecommerce to implement an ambitious marketing plan. You will manage a few of these channels depending on your interest and expertise 1) Facebook/Instagram advertising 2) Amazon marketplace 3) Email marketing 4) Content and SEO 5) Influencer and brand partnerships and others. Ideally you will have a mix of roles and skills, ranging from diving in deep to setup an ad and landing page while interpreting some data during one day and then managing contractors to implement their tasks and project coordination another day.
We will give you the strategy, you will take action to create and set your own micro-strategy. You will do this with the following goals and efforts in mind:
- Exponentially growing our customer and audience list
- You have a testing mindset with an analytical approach. Split test everything and lots of A/B testing for our ads, pages, and even content such as subject lines.
- Help review and edit compelling copy or image/design to engage with customers. Or at least know marketing strategy to get clicks and high quality responses. Knowledge of direct response marketing would help.
- Detail oriented. In the Google Survey form for this role, please make sure to add the words "DETAIL" to your form answer for question #17. If you've read this, pat yourself on the back :) you just surpassed half of the submissions that we'll receive.
- Ability to research tools and software that may help growth and your ability to get more done, such as with automation.
You will get ambiguous projects that vary daily like "Find a pattern across Facebook and Google Trends of what type of contest we should do with a partner brand" or "Get 100 participants to take a survey about our next product" and will be up to you to figure out how. Let your creativity take over if you want to use Twitter, Snap, stand outside of Wholefoods, hire an intern from UW to do it for you, etc. We won't be micro-managing since we're cool and flexible.
- 1 year minimum full-time in marketing (after school)
1 position available:
- Full-time, start for 3 months to determine fit before extending contract.
- Pay will be higher than similar marketing positions to make sure that you are happy and excited working for us, while also putting your skills to good use. Not quite a marketing manager but similar experience suggested 2-3 years in marketing.
We're not like a typical company. This might be the opportunity you've been seeking to take you to the next level in a supportive environment!
Submit application in the Google form above.
If you are selected to proceed, you will hear back within 7 days from firstname.lastname@example.org