We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practice experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
Salesboost’s mission is to be the best sales training tool ever created. To that end, we offer a host of advantages over traditional sales programs, beginning with our methodology. The Salesboost process includes three main components: learning, simulation and results.
These three components are delivered by SalesBoost’s patented cutting edge technology with a human touch, training based upon the participant’s pace, incorporating the power of practice and providing real, relevant training with real results.
Unlike many hotel sales training companies, SalesBoost was founded in 2015 by a leader in the hospitality sales industry with 30+ years of experience and has a team of experts with over 160+ years of industry experience.
We are focused on providing an innovative way of learning simulated by real customer scenarios. This methodology increases engagement in learning, retention due to real-time coaching and most importantly, confidence which is the most important sales skill of all. Together, the talent at SalesBoost is taking sales training for the hospitality industry to the next level by doing just what our name says, boosting confidence, boosting performance and boosting sales. Join us!
Location/Region: Plano, TX (US)