CPG company with highly recognized iconic brand is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their sales team. The ideal candidate will be located on the west coast of the United States, supporting all trade channels of our business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, motivate, challenge and support sales broker team, distributors and retailers to attain sales plans and achieve distribution objectives in the assigned territory. Be directly accountable for results.
- Execute sales plan to meet assigned objectives, both volume and profit, within trade spending budget.
- Conduct detailed analysis of business to generate sales opportunities.
- Planning, forecasting and reporting - Responsible for assisting in setting revenue expectations and reporting information, achievements, and issues to company management.
- Develop and present quality presentations at both broker and customer level.
- This position reports to National Sales Manager and company headquarters.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be self-motivated, results focused, enthusiastic and oriented toward accomplishment of company goals.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining productive at all times.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 5+ year’s account and/or broker management experience.
- Consumer products experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Work from home.
- Must be available for regular market visits to key accounts, broker network and company headquarters. Attend trade shows as necessary.
- Competitive base salary and a target bonus. Health benefits compensation.
- Please send resumes & compensation requirements to
- We appreciate and thank all who apply to this exciting role, however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.