Become part of our marketing team and join The One That Works!® - we're changing lives, one pound at a time.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s tasks will encompass a wide variety of online marketing functions for designated Medi-Weightloss® including Email marketing, keyword research, implementation of best practices, testing, bid management, monitoring, tracking, and reporting. The Specialist will play an active role in improving online sales, organic search engine optimization and increasing website conversion through detailed traffic analysis and conversion funnel optimization. This position will also contribute to social media initiatives, content strategy and development, national promotions, and identify weaknesses in the franchisees’ lead funnel. This position is fast-paced, multi-faceted, and utilizes new web-based marketing technologies.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Research, propose, and implement search marketing strategies, identify existing gaps, and implement SEO, Pay Per Click, and social media strategies to drive and improve traffic to the Company website(s)
- Create, deploy, and track assigned Email campaigns
- Monitor and apply best practices to PPC campaigns including Google AdWords/Shopping, Yahoo/Bing, and Facebook/Instagram
- Research new technologies and vendors, run test markets, launch new online marketing programs
- Effectively Communicate with Franchisees and maintain local websites including body content, photos, and meta description tags, and franchisees listings on Google maps
- Monitor web traffic and user behavior through Google Analytics and recommend updates based on usage patterns
- Expand and alter organic search engine optimization strategies and increase website conversion through detailed traffic analysis and conversion funnel optimization
- Identify unique content ideas and write articles and/or develop images or infographic outlines for content marketing
- Actively participate in marketing meetings and brainstorm sessions
- Create and manage Social Media content for the brand
- Communicate brand standards and key messages to franchises to ensure brand consistency and compliance
- Liaise with other departments such as IT, operations, strategic development, and sales to ensure accurate implementation of marketing strategies and policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum 1 year of work experience supporting Marketing functions in a fast-paced environment.
- PPC campaign management experience (small or large scale)
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of online marketing principles (SEO, SEM including PPC, and Social Media)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
- Adwords Certification is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, marketing and communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Goal oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with an ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with healthcare or franchise marketing a plus
The Digital Marketing Specialist supports Medi-Weightloss®' mission, vision and values by demonstrating excellence, innovation, integrity, customer service, respect, trust, open communication, understanding and flexibility, and safety and effectiveness.
Medi-Weightloss® offers positive and rewarding career opportunities. Opportunities enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and various supplemental insurance plans.
Our goal is to foster an environment that enables our staff to provide the highest quality of care in the weight loss industry.
- Voted Top Workplace in Tampa Bay
- A rating by the Better Business Journal
- Leading the charge on clinically-proven weight loss solutions
To learn more, visit www.mediweightloss.com
Established in 2005, Medi-Weightloss offers a physician-supervised weight loss program known as The One That Works! Physicians and medical professionals provide individualized care based on patients goals, health, and medical history. The program includes weekly consultations that focus on nutrition, lifestyle education, and exercise. In addition to a weight loss program for adults, resulting in almost 3 million pounds lost nationwide, Medi-Weightloss offers specialized weight loss programs for adolescents and diabetics. The company also offers Corporate Wellness programs, exercise equipment, and Signature Supplements & Products.