We are searching for a Trade Analytics Manager to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Trade Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for providing direction, funding and budgetary control regarding the implementation of trade promotional programs for retail customers. You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide direction for trade programs and field sales issues
- Develop annual trade promotion plans
- Analyze and report competitive conditions in the market
- Be a key collaborate between sales and marketing
In this exciting role, you will have a direct impact on the company by improving our trade marketing effectiveness and changing our tactics to align with market conditions.
You will love it here if…
- You are goal-oriented and driven by results
- You are analytic and enjoy solving problems
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You are a natural people-person and a strong leader
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 3+ years of trade management, sales, sales supporting, and product management experience
- Background in the Consumer Product Goods industry
- Experience analyzing Nielsen and IRI syndicated data
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office and SAP
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- Prior project management experience
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL