We are searching for a Director of IT CyberSecurity to join our team located at our offices in Lincolnshire, IL.
As a Director of IT CyberSecurity, you will be responsible to develop and implement an information security program to protect the company’s assets from both internal and external threats. You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a CyberSecurity Governance Model
- Provide primary management and stewardship for CyberSecurity remediation for all business units
- Manage the Security Incident Response Team process
- Investigate security breaches
In this vital role, you will provide a consultative service to group business units to support them in their responsibility to manage CyberSecurity threats within their domain.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong leader
- You are a creative forward-thinker with out-of-the-box ideas
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You pay great attention to details and are well-organized
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 20+ years of information technology work experience
- 10+ years of experience in a combination of Risk Management, Information Security, or CyberSecurity related jobs
- Proven track record with Strategic planning & IT Operations Management
Icing on the cake:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lincolnshire, IL