The chore of home improvement has become cumbersome, unenjoyable and uninspiring for homeowners. Our client is a Home Improvement Concierge Service set on changing this forever – bringing simplicity, convenience and fun back to the chore of home improvement. They serve as a single point of contact for all the homeowner’s needs by connecting customers with their curated community of local handymen and contractors, as well as managing bids, scheduling jobs, processing payments and more.
They are a young, entrepreneurial, fast-paced start up growing throughout MA with their sight set on Boston to DC in 2019 (10x growth). As a result, they are beginning to build an in-house marketing team – this position will be its first hire and will interact directly with the co-founders. If the candidate proves to be successful, there will likely be an opportunity to move into a “Head of Marketing” role.
LOCATION: Greater Boston (Work from Home!)
REPORTS IN TO: Co-Founder, Head of Marketing
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
This role will drive all performance marketing with a focus on digital, paid social, SEM, SEO, mobile, email marketing and other traffic and lead generating channels.
- Translate ideas, strategies and goals into to actionable and measurable digital marketing strategies and programs that deliver business results
- Plan, execute and monitor integrated digital communications strategies and tactics
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition, maximizing channels to achieve performance targets
- Develop relevant measurement reporting, including analysis and recommendations across all channels
- Manage contractors in areas such as content creation, UX updates, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Successful candidates will be versatile, professional self-starters, capable of thriving in a fast-paced start-up environment and eager to help drive new business growth.
- 5-8 years of working experience, developing custom digital strategies/tactics within a marketing and/or agency environment
- Solid understanding of user experience (UX) design, usability, and interactive best practices
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, Digital, Social, Mobile and Email Marketing
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Team player
- Proactive, strategic thinker
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Work from home
- Healthcare stipend
- Bonus eligible
- Stock options available
Corps Team is a national leader in strategic workforce solutions for highly skilled, hard-to-find talent. Through our three specialized divisions (Corps Search, Mom Corps, Corps Advisory), we are able to help firms achieve higher returns on their talent investments.
We offer access to highly experienced professionals in accounting/finance, analytics, business services, human resources, information technology, legal, marketing, project management, strategy and other specialized disciplines.