We are a growing, entrepreneurial-spirited organization seeking to add to our diverse team of committed and innovative professionals. Our work environment is fast-paced yet informal; we work hard yet have fun together. If you are smart, motivated and looking for a new challenge, consider joining Home Market Foods!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Brand Manager to be a value-added member of our team. Home Market Foods has recently made several strategic acquisitions in the FAFH (Food Away From Home) space. The Senior Brand Manager will manage the Brand Strategy for the fast growing FAFH business. This will include leading the development of broad Brand marketing strategies and plans for existing and new businesses across all Foodservice channels. This individual is accountable for leading the brand development process by working closely with Channel Marketing Managers, research and development, innovation, sales, operations and outside creative agencies & brand consultants.
- Develop and integrate brand marketing strategies for key brands (RollerBites/Eisenberg, Bahama Mama) across all FAFH channels to achieve business goals
- Lead Development of key core brand creative, including Brand personality, Brand imagery, and Brand logos, to be implemented by Channel Marketing Managers and creative agencies at the channel level.
- Leads cross-functional brand and/or project teams to ensure key initiatives are executed with excellence
- Identify long-term brand, product and flavor trends developing
- Identify and Develop core consumer insights for “developing channels” to be executed at the channel level
- Collaborate with sales and creative agencies to refine channel strategy for FAFH channels (Stadium, K-12, College & University, Theater)
- Work with R&D to identify potential Innovation product platforms for long term growth
- Manage all aspects of consumer insights including syndicated data, custom consumer research, product research and market intelligence
- Lead development of integrated consumer marketing, including consumer branding, promotions and public relations communication as needed
- Ensure core brand equity and messages are consistent throughout all consumer and customer support efforts across all channels
- In collaboration with Channel Marketing Managers, responsible for the development of long-range strategic brand plans across all FAFH channels
- Assist with new product development strategy in collaboration with Channel Marketing Managers and Innovation Manager including identifying consumer insights, helping create product platform positioning, assessing market potential and collaborating with other functional areas to quickly bring new platform products to market
- Manage branded website content and evolution working with wed development team and Channel Marketing Managers
- Participates in customer presentations as appropriate
- Work with design agencies, marketing research agencies and brand marketing consultants
- Coach Sales and Channel Marketing Managers on how to incorporate consumer insights/research into sales presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- MBA in Marketing or related field
- 7+ years consumer packaged goods marketing/brand management experience, ideally in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience developing consumer brand marketing objectives and translating these into functional strategies and tactics
- Experience collecting and analyzing information and data points from multiple sources and gleaning actionable consumer insights
- Experience managing projects and/or leading a team in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working with outside Branding, Design, and Market Research Agencies.
- Proficiency with syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI)
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and produce high quality and quantity output that adds value to the company
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
About Home Market Foods
For over 50 years, Home Market Foods (HMF) has provided superior quality food products, from its beginnings as a purveyor of fresh meats to its current position as a major specialty provider of fully cooked value-added meal entrees, appetizers, and snacks for both retail and foodservice customers.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
HMF’s core business makes it the nation’s leading producer of flame broiled meatballs. As it has grown, HMF has diversified into a broad array of other fully cooked frozen products, including beef and chicken handheld products, multi-serve family meal entrees, marinated and flame grilled beef, pork and poultry entrees, hot dogs/sausages and hardwood smoked pit barbecue specialties. HMF’s branded products are currently marketed under the Cooked Perfect, RollerBites, Eisenberg and Bahama Mama trademarks.
Our products are consumed in two places: At-Home and Away-From-Home. Customers of the company’s At-Home business span the full spectrum of retail channels, including supermarkets, mass merchandisers, club stores and specialty grocers. Customers of the Away-From-Home business include convenience stores, restaurant chains, k-12 schools, hotels, theaters, concessions, colleges, and delis.
Location/Region: Norwood, MA