As an Associate Manager, E-Commerce working on the Walmart.com and Jet.com accounts, you’ll manage the maintenance of our product catalog across all platforms of Kellogg North America (KNA). While you are at it, you’ll build your network by collaborating cross-functionally within a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. We’re proud to be a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Maintain e-Commerce Excellence – With an uncommonly good eye, you’ll manage all new item set-up, identifying product descriptions and images, and enter product information into customer systems. You’ll also manage all product data updates from SAP, and marketing/vendor partners.
- Ensure Accuracy – In this role, you’ll update and maintain spreadsheets with detailed product information in support of e-Commerce customers’ catalog management. You’ll also submit tickets for item maintenance and product updates, including cost corrections, variations, item detail pages, and duplicates. And, we’re looking to you to regularly monitor product content and images on Walmart.com and Jet.com websites and/or associated reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of information. Our success is shaped by you.
- Communication and Collaboration – Working closely with the Walmart account lead, you’ll research and address actionable items such as product description mismatch issues, image uploads, out of stock issues, and product page optimization. You’ll also participate in weekly customer calls, and collaborate with internal Kellogg partners to resolve product and purchase order issues, and optimize sales performance by enhancing product pages. Two scoops of communication and collaboration are key ingredients in your recipe for success.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma/GED with significant related experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of the Kellogg brands and business
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Retail Link and Supplier Center
- Experience manager digital content
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods