Imagine working on iconic brands: Eggo, Special K, Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispies Treats, Cheez-Its, Froot Loops; the list goes on and on. If you have a passion for marketing and a vision for change, then we want to talk to you! Kellogg’s is a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Management and Development of Ideas – Bring your ideas on the Kellogg journey through the innovation cycle from inception to in market execution and activation including packaging, public relations, media and creative agency management.
- Strategic Planning – Management of annual planning process for a brand or portfolio including strategic plan development and tactical plan development.
- Business Management – In this role you will have ownership of tracking and effectiveness tools (Marketing Mix Modeling), budgeting, tracking, reporting and P&L management.
- Problem Identification and Solution Management - Leveraging the 4 P’s of marketing to diagnose a problem, recommend a solution and execute a successful plan to remedy.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies
- Positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- Substantial experience in product management that includes success in different brand portfolios
- MBA, Master’s Degree or international equivalent
- Have a Consumer Packaged Goods background, perfect!
- Brand marketing experience combined with marketing innovation would be a plus
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods