Emerging Brands at Kashi Company: We have the spirit of a startup and are passionate about making a positive impact on people and planet. We believe business can be a force for good. Does this ring true for you? It motivates us every day! Come grow with us as we create meaningful experiences for consumers with our market-leading brands. Our nimble team is focused on growing high potential brands within the portfolio: Bear Naked, Stretch Island and Pure Organic.
Create the future with us as we achieve results through collaboration, powered by the diversity of our people and their perspectives. Together we will build a strong future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The focus of this position will be serving as the commercial shepherd for Stretch Island and Pure Organic. In your role as an Associate Brand Marketing Manager, you will be part of our success by:
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a specific product and marketing plan, consistent with the approved strategy, combining proven media, promotion and trade elements with new innovation avenues for achieving sales growth
- Monitoring and tracking budget to achieve promotional effectiveness, with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing cost
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with internal customers (sales, customer marketing) and external partners (design and creative agencies)
- Identifying business opportunities through understanding consumer insights that are consistent with the strategic focus
- Consulting with the Digital Media team to execute digital media such as paid search and online advertising
- Assisting in new product development from concept through launch
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Brand Marketing and Product development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to perceive and present information both analytically and creatively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Nielsen/IRI/SPINs or similar market analysis database
- MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience with digital marketing, online advertising, websites
- Experience and/or interest in natural foods/lifestyle/nutrition
- Experience in CPG food or beverage
- Experience in E-commerce
Characteristics necessary for success:
- Resourceful, Strategic, Self-Confident and Analytical.
- Positive, welcoming & collaborative.
- Autonomous in nature and can thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership
- Highly analytical with a sense for solving problems that others may not realize exist.
- Naturally curious and constantly looking for ways to innovate beyond status quo.
- Cultivates positive energy in one’s self and others
- Sees the value in being part of a strong team and wants to take part in building one
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods