Global Tech Giant in Menlo Park is seeking a highly organized and efficient Executive Assistant to join their offices.
As the Assistant, you will provide high-level support to a VP and team of Directors with daily administrative and logistical tasks. Our ideal candidate is a proactive, strategic, and solutions-oriented individual that can effectively prioritize tasks and projects.
· Managing complex calendars for meetings
· Streamlining correspondence; handling incoming calls
· Organizing off-site events and space plans
· Coordinating heavy international and domestic travel arrangements
· Developing and editing presentation materials; providing meeting support
· Tracking and submitting expense reports
· Taking on additional projects, as needed
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least 2+ years of previous experience supporting multiple executives
· Previous travel coordination and calendar management experience
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
· Exceptional time management and multitasking skills
· Meticulous and detail-oriented
· Team-oriented and collaborative
· Deadline-driven with a sense of urgency
· Highly proficient in MS Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a renowned technology company known for innovative branding and business strategy.
Please respond with your resume for immediate consideration!
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.