IMAGEN Brands, our story began over a century ago; we’ve evolved into a global leader of imprinted products for corporate and collegiate brands. Our insights into current and emerging retail trends, as well as our dedication to exemplary service, have made us the go-to partner for our customers around the world. As we continue to grow, we will explore past our current horizons, look for unexpected solutions and expand into new avenues of opportunity. The search for innovative products, process and possibilities will always guide our way. Our Brand Promise - Everything you should expect. More than you can IMAGEN.
IMAGEN Brands companies: www.vitronicpromotional.com www.crownprod.com www.mcmgroup.net www.carolinasewnproducts.com Owned by EBSCO Industries, Inc.
IMAGEN Brands - MCM is seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer for our Fletcher, North Carolina office. This role would be a key member of our Marketing team to help lead creative strategy and development within our organization.
- Design conception, development and presentation - ability to review solutions to meet client goals and objectives
- Research and be cognizant of design and technology trends
- Review, manage, and follow weekly production schedules - meeting all deadlines
- Understand and maintain appearance, consistency, and requirements within a wide array of brands
- Spec and release art for production
- Follow and collaborate on design direction
- Manage production/marketing artists to keep on track for projects
- Responsible for design quality, accuracy, and special projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fine arts, graphic design or related field or 4 or more years of equivalent work experience
- Design portfolio with experience in both web-based graphic design and print - including examples of creativity, strong understanding of layout/organization, design and corporate branding
- Master technical skills in Adobe products including but, not limited to, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related Windows applications
Essential Job Functions
- Extended hours may be required during peak workloads or special projects
- Ability to think and work independently and achieve results with minimal input or supervision
- Strong project management skills within a creative space
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to design and build websites
- Understanding of email marketing, HTML and web-based graphics, prepress, concept, and story boards
5+ years of experience in design or agency environment
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Nearest Major Market:
Asheville Job Segment:
Developer, Branding, Project Manager, Technology, Marketing Apply now
About this company
EBSCO Way is the philosophy we grow by. In addition to ten operating principles, these are the characteristics we value in our people and teams. We strive to fill our businesses with teams of motivated, positive people, unified by a shared set of principles and practices, focused on common objectives. We know from experience that environments like that create success and endless possibilities. We strive for a culture of entrepreneurship. We seek new ideas and encourage innovation. Successful team members are entrepreneurial by nature.
Location/Region: Fletcher, NC (US)