We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
- The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for retail channel marketing as well as all marketing initiatives within client’s growing retail and B2B footprint.
- The role will partner with the marketing, sales, and product teams to develop programs that resonate with consumers and are aligned with the client's brand.
- This key role is responsible for generating demand for the channel and measuring ROI on a variety of channel marketing programs such as point-of-sale displays, training programs/events, retailer and e-tailer marketing programs
- Plan, execute and measure channel marketing programs inline with the Channel Strategy & Annual plan, to deliver awareness and sales for client.
- re handled flawlessly and with impeccable attention to detail. Manage vendors/agencies such as promotional material agencies, designers, point-of-sale agencies, training and merchandising 3PL teams, to ensure the timely, cost-effective execution of Channel Marketing projects.
- Prepare training materials to audiences such as retailers channel partners’ merchandising dept., store agents and company sponsored sales staffs, and conduct training sessions.
- Maintain online content across partner sites including copy, imagery, video & brand pages.
- Manage yearly coop budget by processing invoices, markdowns and reporting on channel marketing annual tracking sheet.
- Manage inventory control and distribution of all POP materials and promotional items.
- Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
- Previous experience in marketing vertical and with Smart home or IOT products.
- Experience working with big box retail stores.
- Experience with consumer electronics marketing
- Experience in a managerial role
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Are you a hard-working, charismatic professional looking for an opportunity to join one of the industry’s highly growing and most respected technology firms?
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA (US)