The Horticulturists main responsibilities include:
• Daily scheduling and organizing of 18-20 member crew
• Develop and oversee annual landscape budget
• Prepare monthly invoices for customers
• Purchase plant material for golf course and residential homes
• Provide technical, operational, and safety training for employees to ensure that staff is working within OSHA, club safety, state and federal guidelines for safe working conditions.
• Implement and monitor pest control and fertilization practices
• Oversee residential irrigation systems
• Design and install new landscape beds and trees on golf course
• Assist the Architectural Committee to approve and review landscape blue prints in new and existing residential homes.
• Coordinates snow removal of clubhouse, cottages, main roads, and residential community.
• Environmental monitoring including monthly well depth readings, customer relations, distribution of reports and meetings with environmental groups.
Date Available: • Immediately
Benefits: • 401K, Health Insurance (Dental and Vision Included), Vacation, Uniforms, and Golf Privileges