Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a NEW world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. We are currently hiring for an administrative assistant in Atlanta, GA. This is a full time position. We provide office technology solutions through-out the Atlanta metro area and need someone to help our admin team.
- Take, schedule, and coordinate all incoming service calls as received
- Create service tickets and dispatch technicians as necessary
- Debrief service technicians after calls are completed and enter notes as necessary
- Respond to any customer messages left overnight
- Help generate and issue daily customer invoices
- Update customer files and maintenance agreements as necessary
- Assist with storing any returned/picked-up/transferred equipment.
- Monitor customer supply levels and ship as appropriate
- Assist with other administrative duties as required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Advanced customer service skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office applications
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Problem-solving, verbal communication, customer contact, comprehending technical documents & instructions, multi-tasking, mental acuity
Atlanta Office Technologies, Inc. (AOT) is a world-class company that specializes in creating exceptional customer experiences by providing the finest quality products, solutions and service to our clients. Started in early 2015, AOT was named as one of the Atlanta Business Chronicle's Pacesetter Companies for 2018; making AOT one of the 100 fastest-growing privately held companies in the Greater Atlanta Metro Area. AOT is a company started by experienced industry professionals that understand people are the most important product. We are an office equipment dealer with simple, field-based solutions offerings for our clients. Our goal and drive is to bring the highest caliber people on board to make this one of the biggest technology providers in the area within five years. If you want to be a part of something special, apply today. You can also learn more about us at www.youraot.com
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (US)