Currently seeking an innovative and dedicated graphic designer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them, both electronically and in print. This individual would work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams at our company. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio.
Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Sit in on conceptual design meetings and offer educated opinions
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Select colors, font, images, and layout
- Create visualizations (either by hand or via a software program) which convey accurate messaging and undertones as dictated by the project
- Develop product illustrations, logos, website graphics, etc. as needed
- Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
- Implement feedback/changes when appropriate
- QA designs for errors
- Pass final design to development/publishing teams for release
Graphic Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Exceptional creativity and innovation skills
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Skills of accuracy and attention to detail
- Time management and organizational skills/able to meet deadlines
- The ability and desire to stay up-to-date with commercial design/graphics trends and implement these in daily work
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art prefered (extensive experience in the field may also be acceptable)
- Experience with Quark Xpress, InDesign, and PhotoShop a plus
Compensation is based on qualifications and experience.
We're one of the largest vapor product companies in the world. We have a presence in 65 countries and have 35 full time employees.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)