Data Trace LLC is the nation’s largest provider of automated title plant and tax information services for title companies nationwide. Our leading technology allows quick access to title history information, property tax assessment and payment data, document images, and property files in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Data Trace is a member of the First American Financial Corporation family of companies that was named one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, please visit www.datatracetitle.com.
Define business processes and system alignment. Translate business requirements into system definitions and solutions. Strategic partner, acting as liaison between the user community and the technical applications development staff (may include offshore staff). Assist in resolution of system problems to ensure customer processes run smoothly. Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc. Implement system alignment with business processes.
- Technical and implementation focus is on providing standard applications to resolve business needs/issues.
- Participates in identifying business system requirements and related business/application solutions for a specific business need.
- Gathers customer requirements for customized system solutions and provides alternative solutions.
- Writes and maintains system documentation
- Provides training and support directly to customers.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Possesses a basic understanding of concepts and terms relating to real estate transactions.
- Familiar with publicly recorded documents (Preferred).
- Has basic knowledge of general business environment/operation and has general cost benefit awareness.
- Solid working knowledge of standard features/functions of one or more application to field, analyze and resolve customer issues/problems.
- Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements.
- Identifies/receives problem, researches alternatives, prepares presentations, drives solutions, tests to confirm, gains consensus, and implements solutions for defined business processes.
- Creates documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Has basic understanding of Data Analysis and/or relational databases.
- Has basic understanding of system integrations and supporting technologies.
- Standard Microsoft Office skill set.
- Typically requires BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 2-5 years of directly related experience
First American invests in its employee’s development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
Location/Region: Santa Ana, CA