CABEM Technologies is looking for a UI/UX Graphic Designer to join our team. You will work closely with customers, project managers and developers to deliver custom industry leading web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate is a creative graphic designer that understands and can apply best practices in UX.
- Client and design requirements gathering.
- Maintain the brand identity and brand guidelines.
- Developing use case scenarios and processes for intuitive and user-friendly workflows.
- Designing user interfaces (UI) and visuals for client applications (web, tablet, and mobile).
- Supporting the marketing and sales teams by designing collateral, templates, social media posts, presentations, and more.
- Working closely with our development team to provide modern and user friendly internal and client level products.
- Design quality control
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficient with wire framing tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Best practice knowledge of UX for web and mobile applications
- Ability to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years professional experience
- Experience with filming, video production, editing, and animation
- Experience with Zeplin and or Sketch
CABEM Technologies is a growing company that provides sophisticated custom solutions to B2B and B2C clientele. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Location/Region: Newton, MA (US)