Employee Benefits Junior Account Manager
Be a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic healthcare company in the South Bay!
inAssist is one of the nation’s leading providers of Healthcare Management Solutions utilizing our Personal Healthcare Advisors, extensive analytics and customized technology solutions. Driven by our commitment to our clients, we pride ourselves on our ability to ensure our clients receive the best service possible.
The Junior Account Manager is responsible to perform the essential functions of a self-managed position, within a team environment. Will be performing high level service to assigned accounts.
• Work closely with Senior Account Manager to serve group clients during busy renewal season
• Answer day to day questions, providing assistance, analysis, and renewal support for these clients
• Serve as a technical and interpersonal link between insurance carriers, advisors, and the client
JOB SKILLS & QUALITIES REQUIRED
• Understanding and knowledge of life, health, dental, vision, and disability products and procedures
• Precise, accurate, and thorough technical and administrative capabilities
• Proficient computer abilities with Power Point, Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet skills
• Ability to draft a good business letter
• Effective communicator both written, oral and electronically
• Timely and accurate completion of tasks
• Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
• Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills required.
• Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Act as the relationship manager for group clients
• Respond to client requests and questions
• Process additions/deletions/changes to plans per clients’ request
• Maintain client management system from new input, renewal changes, and potential terminations
• Process group benefit plans for new clients and existing clients to completion
• Prepare and request proposals for new clients or existing clients
• Create and prepare employee facing open enrollment materials or other employee communication materials
• Assist with presentations as needed and including organizing materials to be presented (position may include employee open enrollment meetings)
• Requires a BA/BS, 5-7 years Life & Health insurance experience in account management and/or member services or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.