A client located in downtown Manhattan is seeking an Office Manager to assist with office operations covering a maternity leave
· Schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements and complete expense reports
· Answer incoming calls
· Print and bind presentations for conferences
· Order catering for meetings
· Manage vendor communications
· Collect, sort and organize all incoming mail, bills and packages
· Bachelor’s degree a must
· Minimum of 1-year experience working as an Office Manager in a corporate setting
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite, preferably PowerPoint
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Location/Region: New York, NY (US)