Human Resource Manager needed for a rapidly growing, Prestigious ,Established Multispecialty Medical Group . Our Medical group has been in business for 15 plus years with great bunch of knowledgeable staff, we are looking for special individuals who want to grow within our organization ,plan to work for long term and become part of our team .
Job Description :
The Human Resources Manager who can oversee the HR department with management of the human resources processes, and procedures regarding employee relations, on-boarding/off-boarding oversight and more.
In addition, key areas of focus are leadership/staff development and retention, maintaining positive employee relations
Provide HR advice and consultation to management, conflict resolution, policy interpretation, and other employee relations issues, ensuring fair and consistent enforcement of policies and practices
- Advocate and offer guidance and counseling to employees concerning work-related issues and work to resolve issues in a proactive and positive manner
- Collaborate with management on initiatives to improve employee morale and reinforce core values
- Collaborates with HR team in order to best respond to employees' queries, issues and concerns
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Labor Relations or related area
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Human Resources at Medical facility - Ability to exercise sound judgment, set priorities, organize, implement and administer effectively in all areas of accountability
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Preferred experience working with a corporate HR department
Cathedral Medical Group is one of Southern California's leading healthcare providers. We offer MULTI SPECIALITY MEDICAL services. Our skilled practitioners provide Compassionate, Quality, and Personal Care.