Kappa Search is a technical recruiting firm that specializes in engineering, manufacturing, operations, supply chain, and technical sales recruitment and placement. Our client is a manufacturer of building and construction products that is actively seeking a President/Director of Sales. This person will be the face of the company and chief sales officer.
- Work with board members and ownership to plan and implement a short-, mid- and long-term strategy for the company including: sales, people, finance/accounting, marketing, etc.
- Oversee the complete operation of the company ensuring it operates and goals are met based on the direction established in the strategic plans
- Manage all day to day operations of the company including: sales, manufacturing, engineering, and administrative functions
- Manage and create company budgets – full P&L responsibility
- Act as chief salesperson to ensure stable revenue streams and repeat business
- Maintain high ethical standards while dealing with internal/external customers and regulatory bodies
- Act as the face of the company when dealing with state and local governments and the local community
- H.S. degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly desired
- 10+ year’s experience in the construction, HVAC, or roofing industries
- 5+ years experience with personnel management and direct reports
- Strong background in providing quotations and estimations for construction projects/bids
- Proven success in independent management of a business with P&L responsibility
- Adept relationship manager with background in forging and maintaining mutually beneficial business relationships
Kappa Search, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, citizenship status, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses as mandated by applicable local, state, and federal laws.
At Kappa Search, we believe in the power of people. Throughout our 25 year history we have example after example of how extraordinary talent can truly be the difference maker for organizations. We have built and fostered a successful reputation on our ability to connect with dynamic individuals and provide them with the support and opportunities they need to elevate their professional lives. From expert coaching and consultation to help with navigating the complex interview and transition processes, we equip our candidates with the tools they need to rise above the field. In the end our goal is to connect great companies with outstanding professionals, promoting continued success for all parties. We have a keen understanding of the importance of both technical and cultural compatibility, and our team succeeds in improving the lives and careers of those with whom we work.
Kappa Search specializes in Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Technology and Technical Sales recruitment and placement. With offices in Illinois, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Texas, we are able to offer the individual attention of a boutique firm reaching the entire United States. Whether you are just starting out, a seasoned industry leader, or looking to transition careers, let us help you maximize your personal and professional potential and achieve your goals.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (US)