We are sourcing for an experienced Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) Analyst. The PBM Analyst will be responsible for auditing client business needs and developing/designing a prescription benefit plan. The PBM Analyst must have experience in PBM, have a strong understanding of the healthcare industry as related to benefits, and have a strong technical background. The PBM analyst will be a part of a small but growing team in a satellite office.
PBM Analyst Responsibilities:
- Audit and documentation of clients business needs around prescription benefit plan design
- Translate client needs and requirements to internal teams
- Build relationships with clients through a consultative approach
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to provide status updates
PBM Analyst Requirements:
- Business requirement management experience for pharmacy plan benefits
- Healthcare Knowledge
- PBM Industry experience
- Experience with client relationship building
- Understanding on Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Claims Adjudication
- Project management leadership experience
PBM Analyst Compensation:
- 3% employer contribution to a 401K plan
- Biannual performance bonuses
- 10-14 paid holidays - Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: http://goodwinhospitality.force.com/jobboard/Jobssearch
Location/Region: Saint Louis, MO (US)