• Assumes leadership role in understanding, developing and implementing key customer initiatives.
• Develop and maintain top supplier relationships in all key accounts and establish rapport with accounts within region.
• Be the face of Brown-Forman leading on-premise initiatives at the field level.
• Execute National and assist in development of Regional Brand Programs in assigned accounts.
• Understand local market's consumer demographics and key drivers.
• Manage priorities and assigned budgeting to deliver desired goals in on premise.
• Manage and execute new product launches in on premise.
• Execute sponsorship or partnership activation that is within assigned accounts.
• Collaborate with BF team and distributor team to set and execute brand crew drives.
• Collaborate and communicate with State Tequila Manager, State Premium Whiskey Manager and Jack Daniel’s FOB Managers to ensure agency resources have clear direction against business opportunities in on-premise.
• Manage and develop prioritized calendar of brand initiatives for BF dedicated distributor team
• Brand responsibility includes the entire B-F portfolio.
Planning & Analysis
• Develops plans with State manager and ensures management with functional groups.
• Share Best Practices from local activation and communicate competitive intelligence.
• Manage assigned budgeting to deliver desired goals.
• Creates customer focused win-win initiatives that enhance BF and customer profitability.
• Conducts business performance reviews in accordance with achieving channel plans and build activities to address performance gaps.
• Communicates pricing expectations to customer and brand team.
• Develop specific channel price package plans to drive growth in market and deliver financial targets.
• Budget responsibilities.
Distributor & Agency Management
• Develop best in class relationships with distributor partners.
• Lead product training for Distributor and Trade personnel.
• Participate in monthly Distributor Sales Meetings and business reviews.
• Partners with BF National/Regional distributor account team to ensure distributor execution of on-premise national account programs.
• Work to encompass the development of brand building plans that are successfully executed in collaboration with the distributor.
• Connects with multiple external contacts including the distributor, retailers, consumers and promotion agencies.
• Partner with Distributor Channel VP to set monthly priorities and deliver channel TPS activity and volume targets.
• Collaborate with State Manager to establish KPIs for distributor dedicated BF team.
Must have Requirements:
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years industry experience and/or 4 years sales experience in a consumer products industry (Beverage Alcohol Industry preferred).
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, accounts, and all internal stakeholders.
● Demonstrated knowledge of three-tier distribution system.
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team.
● Literate with word processing programs (such as Word), spreadsheet programs (such as Excel), and presentation programs (such as PowerPoint).
● Must have valid state driver’s license.
● Must be able and willing to travel (by air and car) 15-20% of the time.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA