We’re looking for a Materials Planner/Scheduler to be a key player on our Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) Team at our Muncie, IN location. You’ll gain valuable experience working within a diversified, global organization, liasoning with internal stakeholders such as planning, operations and quality, improving processes and driving inventory targets, making a measurable impact on the company.
- Implement material purchasing and planning, production planning, inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within HPS to ensure correct supply levels
- Communicate with customer-facing teams to support customer inquiries
- Review material availability and expedite parts with sourcing and machining teams to meet customer demand
- Ensure consistent flow of materials into production areas
- Support production with required paperwork and prioritization of orders
- 3 years of production planning/scheduling within a manufacturing environment
- Agility and ability to support clients to solve escalations and achieve metrics
- High School Diploma
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems, specifically SAP
- APICS Certification
- Action-driven with the sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independenty and take directions from others
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, please visit https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=honeywell&id=149969or contact Jenna Guild at: email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.honeywell.com/careers.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Location/Region: Muncie, IN