Graphic Designers Needed
The Ogden ADS Center is expanding once again! The ADS Center is in need of talented and creative graphic designers. The role of the graphic designer is to create and design daily newspaper advertisements that include print, digital, special sections, real estate guides, magazines, and more.
- Work as part of a team within the ADS Center to design and execute advertisements following deadlines.
- Work with multiple newspaper sales staffs to create, modify and update advertisements
- Think creatively to design and develop new and innovative concepts and layouts
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Exceptional designer with superb creativity and versatility
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Maintain an awareness of current design trends
- Communicate and share ideas with team members
- Maintain dependability and professionalism
Founded in 1890, Ogden Newspapers has since grown to over 40 daily newspapers, along with a number of weeklies and a magazine division-stretching from New York to Hawaii. The Ogden ADS Center is a proud part of the growth of Ogden Newspapers. Launched in 2015, the ADS Center is expanding again.
The ADS Center offers a quiet and friendly working environment. This is a full-time, entry level position ideal for those looking to enter the graphic design field or for recent college graduates. Benefits include vacation time, health insurance and 401K.
To be considered for this great opportunity, submit a cover letter and resume.
Location/Region: Martins Ferry, OH