ProgressiveHealth is seeking an Operations Manager to lead our team of health professionals at employer based occupational health clinics and oversee the programming of our Industrial Division’s health improvement model.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Thoroughly understand each assigned contract and ensure we are managing it as specified, fulfilling requirements and meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Provide direct leadership to assigned contracts including client communications, operational team support and guidance, onsite visits, program deliverables and goals, regular data and report reviews, etc.
- Emphasize and demonstrate the importance of activity, accountability, productivity and hospitality as key components to a positive partnership with our client helping them realize maximum return on investment.
- Evaluate all client quality issues and concerns and develop appropriate response, including development and implementation of any needed corrective measures
- Serve as central operations liaison among site Directors and Managers facilitating communication with other departmental resources such as recruiting, human resources, programming, business analytics and leadership as appropriate.
- Lead and/or support special projects and activities as needed.
- Analyze health improvement programs at all facilities and ensure cohesive delivery where applicable.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven success in improving work processes and leading change
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, problem solve, and be solution oriented
- Greater than two years work experience in healthcare management and experience in occupational health is preferred
- Experience with Worker’s Comp, OSHA, and electronic medical records would be beneficial
- Exceptional organization skills, self-motivation, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s In It for You: This a full time, direct-hire position with a competitive total compensation package, excellent benefits, and a favorable work/life balance.
Are you a good fit for this position? If you have a strong passion for providing patients with evidence-based, quality healthcare, and health improvement care plans, please send your resume
Location/Region: Evansville, IN