GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992. GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your workAbout this position:
Do you like to multi-task and assist customers in handling requests? Do you enjoy building and strengthening relationships? As a Sales Support Specialist, you will work together with our sales reps and with our current customers to support their ongoing business needs.
In this position you will handle sales transactions associated with dealer business. You will have the opportunity to cross-train with other functions to support customer needs. Your team includes individuals from sales, collections, account support, documentation and credit working towards common goals to better serve our customers each day and take our business to new heights.Specific responsibilities include:
Education, experience and skills required:
- Increases leasing business done with GreatAmerica by providing exceptional service and offering solutions to vendor base.
- Responsible for all transaction documentation needs prior to receiving the signed agreements from either the dealer or lessee (i.e. follow up on accounts, backlog, document creation paperwork, etc.)
- This position will also be expected to provide appropriate add on quotes to dealer/partner
- Working knowledge and practice of GreatAmerica’s Sales Process and Dealer Onboarding Process to effectively manage new partnerships and build long-term relationships.
- Communicates approvals to vendors with appropriate lease paperwork and makes sure equipment prices out or computes a split rate.
- Calculates rebooks and works with dealers to provide solutions for complex add-ons and/or agreement adjustments
- Manages the originals list to ensure compliance with policies.
- Performs miscellaneous projects for sales as required to help with growth in the territory or involvement in the business unit’s sales initiatives. (i.e. Sales promos, process improvements, etc)
- Provides and/or involved in creating rate cards in vision, program agreements, internal communication on program changes, working with Senior Leadership on program development/approval, and other similar duties.
- This candidate must be comfortable communicating with dealers regarding every aspect of their business, and communicating pertinent information to the sales rep.
- Periodic travel with Sales Reps in territory that the role supports; including strengthening relationships with dealers, on site help/support with process flow needs, Infozone training, etc.
- Candidate will participate in monthly sales meetings
- The ideal candidate will assist sales in prospecting new leads.
For this position you must be a high school graduate or equivalent plus have a minimum of 6 months job-related experience.The ability to type at least 60 words per minute is a plus. You must possess strong organizational and follow-through skills, have the ability to multi-task, be able to handle detailed work and foster relationships. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
Competencies required for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies required for this position: Active Listening, Accuracy, Time Management, Relationship Building, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Detail OrientedApplication Instructions:
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at greatamerica.com
. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.
About this company
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors, and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime.
GreatAmerica established its headquarters in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1992 as GreatAmerica Leasing Corporation. In 2012, GreatAmerica changed its name to GreatAmerica Financial Services Corporation to reflect its expanded service offerings beyond financing. GreatAmerica now has a staff of over 400 employees with offices in Georgia, Minnesota, and Missouri. We provide financing and consulting services in all fifty states and some U.S. Territories.
Location/Region: Cedar Rapids, IA