The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
This position works closely with the Sales Team Leader and other support personnel to ensure the client’s brand marketing and consumer strategies are implemented. The ideal candidate will perform administrative duties, act as a liaison between the sales team and client, and be a point of contact for conflict resolutions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the claims, deductions, and reconciliation processes by meeting client and customer expectations through maintaining accurate records. Assist with repayments, receivables, and collections. Process invoices and billing.
- Maintain efficient forms management process through consistent application and training.
- Administer process for providing Sales Team with accurate and timely promotional contracts.
- Maintain Claims, Deductions & promotional materials utilizing ECM (Company's Document Management System)
- Support and resolve administrative activities by maintaining communication flow and serving as a liaison for the Sales Team.
- Interface with Customers and Clients to ensure outstanding customer service
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating events and creating sales presentations
NOTE: Some Administrators are dedicated to deductions or forms management
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
Travel up to 10%
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
0-2 years of experience in Administrative and/or Financial Support
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Preferred experience in bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building Skills
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods