Associate Human Resources Business Partner
At Hertz, our success depends on the success of our people. Our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers and maintain a leadership position in our industry is a result of the people we hire. We are growing in dynamic new ways and we recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success. As a Human Resources professional at Hertz, you will play an integral role in ensuring we have well-trained, highly motivated people who value teamwork and share our commitment to excellence. You will help shape our organization by bringing together talented people in an environment that enables them to develop their skills and achieve their goals. Our present opening is for an Associate Human Resources Business Partner to join our team. You will provide human resources support to Hertz locations. Responsibilities include labor and employee relations, recruiting, compensation and benefit plan administration and performance management. Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Two to five years Human Resources experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with various HR practices such as FMLA, AAP and state employment laws.
- At least three years of labor relations experience is strongly preferred.
- Must demonstrate assertiveness, initiative, a high energy level, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Assertiveness, initiative, and a high energy level.
- Experience supporting a unionized workforce preferred.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities
- strong computer skills to include Excel, and Word are a must.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%.
Preferred Requirements Hertz provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, bonus plan, company car, 401(k) Plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care and life insurance coverage, and paid vacation, holidays and personal time. Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX (US)