Salary: $95-$105k + bonus
Quorn Foods offers an entrepreneurial environment and a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, privately held CPG company. We are focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business through our Quorn brand. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products globally with annual Gross Sales in excess of $250 million across 17 countries.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company. With growth of more than 15% annually, we hope to meet this target by 2027.
In 2013, we opened our US Headquarters in Chicago and in the past 6 years our fantastic team have grown the Quorn Brand to be the #3 market player in the US. This ambitious, hardworking team are true advocates of the Quorn brand and are integral to our global success.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, we are seeking a high performing Brand Manager to join our USA Headquarters in Chicago.
Joining us at a time of significant growth, the successful candidate will work with our experienced marketing team and be responsible for delivering the Quorn brand strategy and vision across the USA by working collaboratively with other functional areas in the USA and UK to drive market share, revenue and profit for the brand.
We’re looking for creative, driven and dynamic team members with advanced marketing skills experience within Consumer Packaged Goods in a brand management or shopper marketing capacity.
The successful applicant must have:
- 4 Year College Degree (MBA Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience at least 2 years of which are in CPG
- Experience of using Nielsen/IRI/SPINS data to track the impact of marketing programs
- A proven track record of turning analytics and research insights into marketing plans
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- The ability to accurately forecast, manage and reconcile a marketing budget including coupon redemptions
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
The following experience would also be advantageous:
- Experience of working within Food/Grocery
- Launching new products into the marketplace via the Stage Gate process
- Large scale field marketing programs (in-store and consumer events)
Location/Region: Chicago, IL