Build your career. Challenge the process. Collaborate & Engage
Build your career with Clemens Food Group and be a part of an exciting, collaborative, team environment.
At Clemens Food Group, we want you to constructively challenge and have your ideas heard. We are looking for diverse individuals who push the limits and think outside the box!
Clemens Food Group realizes that our team members are the key to our success. Come be a part of our team and see your ideas in action!
The position is responsible for managing the Insights Analyst and for oversight of all reporting and analysis across the retail, foodservice, and business to business channels. This role demands an exceptional ability to conduct quantitative research, analyze data, bring new insights, and to collaborate with client teams to develop innovative customer solutions. Through consistent process development, proactive problem solving and strategic thinking, this role is central to delivering on continued growth of the respective business channels.
What will I do in the role of Category and Insights Manager?
Manage the Insights team, Support the understanding and integration of data throughout the organization to support key business, brand and growth objectives. Use your problem solving skills, energy, motivation and analytic mind to evaluate research data, find key points, uncover the “So What/Now What” and recommend steps to directly impact the bottom line for our business and brands.
Consumer Insights Manager will possess and execute upon five key skill sets:
1. Analytic Capability:
- Use a systematic approach to solving problems that involve breaking it into smaller pieces, tracking the implications of situations, generating multiple alternatives, and making comparisons of potential solutions before taking action.
- Analyze and provide recommendations based data sets (IRI, Fresh Look, Technomics, ECRM, Customer-specific data
- Communicate findings and align the organization to indicated actions
- Provide Ad hoc category/ channel specific reports as needed
- Analyze and determine impact of channel trade promotions
- Support the trade planning process through source data input
- Support base pricing process and recommendation through marketplace evaluation
2. Operational Excellence and Quality Control:
- Drive to achieve high-quality results through effective data integrity
- Create & standardize templates for team member consumption and action based Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Derive key selling insights in support of new item sales trainings
- Manage annual database restatements and updates in IRI and Freshlook models
- Be the leader and expert in syndicated data tools, technologies and measures to drive quality and confidence in the data.
3. Planning and Organizing:
- Proactive development of category insights and communicate recommendations to internal teams
- Identify gaps in category/customer performance and work with internal teams on solutions
- Support custom research projects focused on category performance and innovation
- Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion.
4. Team/Collaborative Focus:
- Manage cross-functional team members, ensuring project timelines and responsibilities are communicated and enforced
- Consistently act with cross functional team member satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of our partner teams are met.
- Collaborate with sales finance and forecasting to link external and internal performance
- Participate in cross-functional teams for fiscal plans and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with business and channel managers on insights for customer business review and new item presentations
5. Building an Insights Discipline:
- Acquire and manage the distribution of industry reports and competitive research
- Research new data sourcing technology/systems
- Manage existing vendor relationships, including managing and negotiating contracts
- Optimize report communication process and SOP development
- Develop and present data solution suite for our business partners as needed
- Manage IRI resource and time per contract
- Provide trainings and coaching on analytical tools for internal teams
Location/Region: Hatfield, PA